A driven and self-motivated self starter who is used to working with multiple projects and as such your multi tasking skills as well as your attention to detail will be exceptional.
No previous experience of the LED Industry is required, but experience in the AV industry is required, preferably strong technical aptitude is a significant advantage, ideally video related.
You will be well organized and good at understanding the “big-picture,” whilst also having a keen eye for detail. A strong communicator, who is able to adjust and correspond equally with team members, the Executive Team and particularly clients across Europe, the US and the Middle East. You will work equally effectively under your own initiative as well as part of a team.
You will be mechanically minded and will have some experience in construction or mechanical engineering roles as this will give you a great deal of insight when undertaking site surveys on the wide variety of areas we work in. In this environment as well as throughout the project lifecycle it is key that you have critical analysis skills that will help you shape solutions.
You will be able to identify, manage and mitigate risks in the solutions you create and the projects you shape. You will be passionate about technology and will be able to translate your ideas into schematics and electrical drawings.
Once you have shaped your ideas for a project you will be meticulous about identifying the variety of costs that will come in delivering the project.
When given a requirement from a client you will be comfortable working with an incomplete picture and assessing the feasibility of projects, able to identify the resources required for projects. You will be innovative in nature, always looking for the next evolution in technology. As a consequence you will be able to distil complex information to others.
Your role will require you to travel internationally, sometimes at short notice, as our client and supplier base is global. You must be able to work away from home for extended periods.
You will have exceptional communication skills both written and verbal and comfortable in high pressured situations.
Please ensure you enclose a covering letter explaining why you think you are a good fit for the role. Applications received without this will be immediately rejected.
The role will require you to:
1. Have a sound knowledge of direct view LED display products, preferably with 5 years experience in the AV industry
2. Defining scope of projects
3. Define and shape a requirement
4. Technical fault finding and Root cause analysis
5. Assessing feasibility of projects
6. Assess risks and mitigate
7. Have some experience in construction or mechanical engineering roles;
8. Create Schematic and Electrical Drawings
9. Communicate with customers
10. Be able to cost and set budgets for projects
11. Have a basic Electrical Understanding and awareness of regulations
12. Have a knowledge of video playback systems and theory
13. Have experience in the AV industry, preferably video related
14. Ability to use PC based software such as:
a. 2d and 3d CAD Software
b. Video Editing Software
c. Office Software
15. Have a :
a. full UK Driving Licence
b. CSCS card holder (or willing to obtain)
c. IPAF card (or willing to obtain)
d. Forklift licence (or willing to obtain)
e. PASMA (or willing to obtain)
16. Able to work at height
17. Able to travel, nationally and internationally, sometimes at very short notice
18. Ability to understand and distill complex information to others
19. Innovative and imaginative in design concepts
20. Ability to locate and procure cutting edge tech
21. Assessing and defining methods of installation
22. Carry out site surveys to identify pertinent information about upcoming projects
23. Technical fault finding and Root cause analysis
24. Ability to identify resources required for projects
25. Ability to own a project
26. Critical analysis skills
27. Knowledge of peripheral technologies surrounding the LED display market such as software, video control hardware, production technology etc
1. Experience of working to deadlines and under pressure
2. Exceptional attention to detail
3. Problem solving
4. Ability to work with half a picture
5. Ability to liaise with clients and with suppliers
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
7. Able to work at height
8. Able to travel, nationally and internationally, sometimes at very short notice
9. Ability to understand and distil complex information to others
10. Exceptional Attention to detail
11. Problem solving
12. Ability to work with half a picture
13. Ability to liaise with clients and with suppliers
14. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
15. Ability to identify resources required for projects
16. Critical analysis skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £50,000.00 per year
Private dental insurance
Private medical insurance
Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: Twice Weekly Testing
software development: 1 year (preferred)
This is the chance to join a highly-visual display technology company specialising in the delivery of premium LED screen-solutions.
The company was founded back in 2016 by father-son duo David and Ben, who have kept the family feel to the company even as the company has grown to become a successful SME. The team are now looking to take the business to the next level and become the number one destination for premium LED display solutions in the UK as well as continuing to expand globally. This is your opportunity to be a part of this stage in the company’s journey to achieve this goal.
Working alongside the Creative & Marketing Team as well as the Managing Director to deliver an innovative, long-term digital marketing strategy. The candidate will work alongside our in-house creatives to produce impactful static & motion graphics to a very high standard. The candidate will have some experience in graphic design and would be competent enough to create static graphics for social media pages as well as for the website and email marketing.
This role will be primarily office-based, although there will be a need to travel to installation sites and exhibitions across the UK and Europe in order to collect collateral for future marketing pieces, so we need the candidate to be willing to travel.
The package will be competitive and includes extras such as private medical insurance.
Responsibilities & Duties:
Social media management
e-mail marketing management
Ensure branding consistency is maintained
Manage external partners for collation and creation of marketing literature
Work alongside our Content Designers to create eye-catching content for both digital and traditional marketing channels
Create, Manage and Track Online Marketing Campaigns & Manage Company Decks
Work alongside our existing marketing team to help manage branding requirements including tradeshow/event organisation
WordPress (or similar) experience
Social media advert management experience
Mail chimp (or similar) experience
Adobe Illustrator (or similar) experience
Hungry to learn and to be challenged
Articulate in written communication
Relevant knowledge on successfully running a social media page
Keen eye for detail
Able to work productively with minimal supervision as well as multi task several concurrent projects.