There are jobs – and then there are careers.
Join our team in Melksham, UK and help reshape the world of digital.
Together, we work hard, we help each other and we have fun along the way and we need your help doing it.
This is a 12 month maternity cover role.
The Project Management role will be key in managing the expectations of our clients and key stakeholders as well as Project Managing the delivery of every project on time and within budget and scope.
You should have a background in managing and delivering projects of various sizes to clients, detailed planning, analysis and excellent written and verbal communication skills . You will be comfortable and experienced in managing the expectations of our business, clients and external stakeholders to ensure that everyone is aware of the progress of their order, that relationships are leveraged to manage and mitigate risks and issues.
You will have great relationship management skills and will be well versed at getting the best out of the people and projects that you oversee. You will be a person who thrives when planning projects under tight deadlines and working with project teams both internal and external.
Your ability to multi task and work under pressure will be excellent as will your ability to work across multiple cultures, appreciating the challenges that this can at times bring.
1) Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
2) Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget·
3) Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility ·
4) Ensure resource availability and allocation·
5) Develop a detailed project plan to track progress·
6)Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs ·
7) Report and escalate to management as needed·
8) Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders·
9) Perform risk management to minimize project risks·
10) Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors·
11) Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
· Experience of delivering projects to time and budget in the LED Screen industry or similar.
· Project management software trained or similar.
· Salesforce use or trained a plus.
· Technical aptitude.
· Excellent client-facing and internal communication, negotiation and conflict management skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
What will I receive in return?
You will be part of an ambitious business where hard work, dedication and contribution to business goals will be noticed and rewarded.
Attractive Benefits: 20 days per annum pro rata plus public holidays.
Contract Type: Maternity Cover – 3 month probation
Hours of Work: 9:00am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday. Flexibility will be required to meet the needs of various customers.
Location: Melksham (Wiltshire)
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: £28,000.00-£32,000.00 per year