Ben co-founded infiLED EM International/Bendac Group back in December 2016 and combined building the business with a Bsc Honours Degree in Business Management from Swansea University. Over that time, Ben has since been responsible for the company’s commercial and project acquisitions, whilst heading sales operations, overseeing the company’s extraordinary 100% year-on-year growth, in each of the first 4 years of operations.
Some of the key projects Ben has led:
- Concord College – Helped to deliver a 360-degree interactive classroom experience, using flex LED tiles.
- Bristol Airport – Part of an award-winning team that delivered a 14m x 2.5m high resolution LED display used to boost customer experience.
- Cardiff Arms Park – Assisted to design a full digital solution for Cardiff Blues RFC throughout their stadium.
- Cineworld – Roll out of multi, custom designed LED display solutions inside cinema locations for Cineworld Group.
- Westfield Shopping Centre
- Marks & Spencer’s PLC- The creation of the first ever LED digital display solutions for the iconic M&S store group, resulting in winning an industry award for best digital retail solutions.